MOTHER Remake Hack Walkabout
MOTHER Famicom cartridges are entirely red, but every so often you’ll come across one with a white label.
When I first saw one myself, I was like, “Whoa, awesome, they must’ve released a special version of MOTHER back in the day!” But nope, the white labels are just really faded normal labels – there’s no difference between them and all-red cartridges. Still, they do look kind of cool in a way 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to White-Labeled MOTHER Cartridge
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!