MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem
MOTHER Famicom cartridges are entirely red, but every so often you’ll come across one with a white label.
When I first saw one myself, I was like, “Whoa, awesome, they must’ve released a special version of MOTHER back in the day!” But nope, the white labels are just really faded normal labels – there’s no difference between them and all-red cartridges. Still, they do look kind of cool in a way 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to White-Labeled MOTHER Cartridge
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.