Weekly Round-Up #18
MOTHER Famicom cartridges are entirely red, but every so often you’ll come across one with a white label.
When I first saw one myself, I was like, “Whoa, awesome, they must’ve released a special version of MOTHER back in the day!” But nope, the white labels are just really faded normal labels – there’s no difference between them and all-red cartridges. Still, they do look kind of cool in a way 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to White-Labeled MOTHER Cartridge
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...