May 16th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 3

JRokujuushi recently sent this in:

I recently started uploading my music and arrangements to YouTube, and one of the arrangements was a mix of the first part of the Giygas fight and the Natural Killer Cyborg fight. I thought the site visitors might enjoy it.

Check it out here:

I wasn’t sure how well they’d mesh, but it worked out surprisingly well 😀

9 Comments to Natural Killer Giygas

MegaZon said on May. 16, 2012

That was incredibly awesome. I like the visualizer effects, it really looks 3D or atleast more evolved than the usual stuff. Plus the music is really well done, i think it could really do well on a current gen console.

BusterTheFox said on May. 16, 2012

LOVE IT. This makes me wanna play Earthbound. I’m gonna go play Earthbound now.

P.S.: I know it’ll never happen, but this would be sweet to see in Mother 4 (the fan-game one, that is).

Puck Your Mother said on May. 17, 2012

@ Bucky
Why did you disable the comments!?

Bucky said on May. 17, 2012

@Puck

Read the information on my Youtube profile. 😉 In short, comments are designed to only boost the uploaders ego, or put him/her down. I don’t need either.

Dialga Thunderstar said on May. 19, 2012

Sounds pretty good, nice visual effects…
Awesome job!

Sevgi said on Jun. 14, 2012

Okay, idea for my question about the link beeetwn weird landmarks and comforting memories. So we know Ness is really NES for Nintendo Entertainment System, and NES has all these memories of family life, including being watched by himself as a baby: like if Ness as a baby is playing NES and NES is conscious of this and watching him. But this whole thinking of a video game as a reference to video games got me thinking. Your Sanctuaries: memories of refuge and comfort linked to bizarre landmarks. We all have a similar link >our fond memories of childhood linked to these bizarre things called video games. Right? I mean, you’re digging through your closet, you have to fight off these giant ants and spiders maybe even a couple slugs or a mouse that SMAAAAAAAAAASHes you and at the end you find this weird gold cartridge, and it triggers memories of waiting for your dad to get home from work so you could watch him play Legend of Zelda.

Mariotti said on Jul. 22, 2013

@Sevgi Ness is actually an anagram for SNES, not for Ness as in the Nintendo ES.

Mato said on Jul. 22, 2013

Itoi stated back in the 90s that the name comes from the NES: http://yomuka.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/famitsu-06191992/