MOTHER 1+2 Translation Status
A nice fan e-mailed me the other day with some typo/error reports for the MOTHER 1+2 fan translation, so in the near future I plan to fix those and release an updated patch. But while I’m at it, I thought I’d make a public call for error/typo reports – so if you’ve found any typos in the latest patch or run into any problems, let me know!
Now for some other questions:
- A few people have talked about a crashing bug when fighting Bonus Swooshes and something else. I’ve tried to recreate those crashes but absolutely can’t get it to happen. Can someone get a video of this happening so I can take a look at it?
- Are there any simple extras you can think of that can make this patch better? (besides adding extra colors or translating the MOTHER 2 side)
While I’m here, check out this Let’s Play of the patch that Arlin recently posted:
At the very least the updated patch will fix the typos I was alerted to, but I don’t know when the release will be. It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since I released the first patch 😯
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Patch Feedback
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...