Ninten isn’t Exactly Ninten
A nice fan e-mailed me the other day with some typo/error reports for the MOTHER 1+2 fan translation, so in the near future I plan to fix those and release an updated patch. But while I’m at it, I thought I’d make a public call for error/typo reports – so if you’ve found any typos in the latest patch or run into any problems, let me know!
Now for some other questions:
- A few people have talked about a crashing bug when fighting Bonus Swooshes and something else. I’ve tried to recreate those crashes but absolutely can’t get it to happen. Can someone get a video of this happening so I can take a look at it?
- Are there any simple extras you can think of that can make this patch better? (besides adding extra colors or translating the MOTHER 2 side)
While I’m here, check out this Let’s Play of the patch that Arlin recently posted:
At the very least the updated patch will fix the typos I was alerted to, but I don’t know when the release will be. It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since I released the first patch
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Patch Feedback
Leave a reply
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!