EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
A nice fan e-mailed me the other day with some typo/error reports for the MOTHER 1+2 fan translation, so in the near future I plan to fix those and release an updated patch. But while I’m at it, I thought I’d make a public call for error/typo reports – so if you’ve found any typos in the latest patch or run into any problems, let me know!
Now for some other questions:
- A few people have talked about a crashing bug when fighting Bonus Swooshes and something else. I’ve tried to recreate those crashes but absolutely can’t get it to happen. Can someone get a video of this happening so I can take a look at it?
- Are there any simple extras you can think of that can make this patch better? (besides adding extra colors or translating the MOTHER 2 side)
While I’m here, check out this Let’s Play of the patch that Arlin recently posted:
At the very least the updated patch will fix the typos I was alerted to, but I don’t know when the release will be. It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since I released the first patch 😯
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Patch Feedback
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues