Handmade MOTHER Mini Dolls
I talked about it plenty over the past week, and here it is finally – the EarthBound Reshuffler v1.0!
As previously explained, this is a program that lets you make randomized EarthBound hacks with the push of a button. My unofficial slogan I just made up for it is:
Funny, crazy, and hair-pulling.
Check out the page I made for it here for the download link, pics, info, sample patches, and more!
And while I’m at it, here’s a video of some of the stuff it can do:
Anyway, I hope you’ll check it out and have fun! It’s definitely breathed new life into EarthBound for me, at least. Now if we can just get Fangamer to do a Fanfest using a hack made by this
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to EarthBound Reshuffler 1.0 Released
Leave a reply
- DJMankiewicz: KingMike, it appears that at the very least, the third revision of the Pro Action Replay can alter other addresses. I know I could...
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.