Fobbies are Borange 17
I talked about it plenty over the past week, and here it is finally – the EarthBound Reshuffler v1.0!
As previously explained, this is a program that lets you make randomized EarthBound hacks with the push of a button. My unofficial slogan I just made up for it is:
Funny, crazy, and hair-pulling.
Check out the page I made for it here for the download link, pics, info, sample patches, and more!
And while I’m at it, here’s a video of some of the stuff it can do:
Anyway, I hope you’ll check it out and have fun! It’s definitely breathed new life into EarthBound for me, at least. Now if we can just get Fangamer to do a Fanfest using a hack made by this 😛
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to EarthBound Reshuffler 1.0 Released
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?