What Are You Doing, Mr. Saturn?
I’m starting to finish up my program to generate random (but playable) EarthBound hacks, and here are some random things from my tests last night!
Each build gets a random name assigned, and I was already amused with the very first name it popped out:
I think I’d crap my pants if this happened in real life to me:
Item names can be randomized too (if you want):
I found this random enemy name especially amusing:
And here’s a memorable trip to the library!
I hope to have this program done in a few days, once I release it anybody will be able to make a hack that gives a new spin on EarthBound. Seriously, every time Poe and I play a new build it’s been nothing but fun! Stay tuned 🙂
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Dungeon Man’s Bathroom Break
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!