Marcus Lindblom Spills Some EarthBound Secrets
I’m starting to finish up my program to generate random (but playable) EarthBound hacks, and here are some random things from my tests last night!
Each build gets a random name assigned, and I was already amused with the very first name it popped out:
I think I’d crap my pants if this happened in real life to me:
Item names can be randomized too (if you want):
I found this random enemy name especially amusing:
And here’s a memorable trip to the library!
I hope to have this program done in a few days, once I release it anybody will be able to make a hack that gives a new spin on EarthBound. Seriously, every time Poe and I play a new build it’s been nothing but fun! Stay tuned 🙂
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Dungeon Man’s Bathroom Break
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...