EB0 vs. MOTHER 1 Magicant Caves
Popular Posts:None found
I’m starting to finish up my program to generate random (but playable) EarthBound hacks, and here are some random things from my tests last night!
Each build gets a random name assigned, and I was already amused with the very first name it popped out:
I think I’d crap my pants if this happened in real life to me:
Item names can be randomized too (if you want):
I found this random enemy name especially amusing:
And here’s a memorable trip to the library!
I hope to have this program done in a few days, once I release it anybody will be able to make a hack that gives a new spin on EarthBound. Seriously, every time Poe and I play a new build it’s been nothing but fun! Stay tuned 🙂
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Dungeon Man’s Bathroom Break
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.