EarthBound Wedding Invitations
I’ve posted a lot about EarthBound’s anti-piracy measures in the past, but I still often get the question of, “There are lots of enemies in my copy of EarthBound! Do I have a pirated copy?!”
So here’s a video courtesy of Poe that explains an easy way to tell if you got the anti-piracy stuff on for sure!
Basically, check outside the arcade after you’ve defeated Frank. If the anti-piracy stuff is active, then you’ll get lots of glitchy crows – something that would never happen in a legitimate version.
Again, this is like the third layer of protection or something like that – you’ll probably never even be able to start the game if you have a bad copy. For more details, see my old post here!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Checking for EarthBound’s Anti-Piracy Measures
Featured Item on eBay:
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!