EarthBound Central Q&A #4
Popular Posts:None found
Many years ago, well before MOTHER 3’s release, Brownie Brown (the game’s developer) posted a mysterious Flash animation on its website. With the help of a fellow forumgoer, I translated the text into English. If you’ve never seen the animation, check it out here:
There had been no news about MOTHER 3 in years, so the fan response to this animation was insane. It even got into a magazine very shortly after!
I think the funniest thing is that at the time, I thought the second character was a girl, possibly partly because that’s usually Paula’s spot in EarthBound. Only later did I find out it’s actually a guy. Oops!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Brownie Brown’s “Project B”
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.