EarthBound Cart Economics
There are sentry robots in the Monotoli Building in EarthBound, and usually there are some you can’t avoid getting into battle with. It turns out that if you use Skip Sandwiches and time things just right, you CAN get past them!
The video above was done using some hackery to jump straight to that portion of the game without having to play through everything, that’s why Jeff isn’t there and Ness’ items are weird. But I’m fairly sure the trick will still work in a normal game. If anyone gets a chance, try it out next time you play and let me know your findings!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Avoiding Sentry Robots
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?