Super Smash Bros. Lucas DLC Details Announced!
There are sentry robots in the Monotoli Building in EarthBound, and usually there are some you can’t avoid getting into battle with. It turns out that if you use Skip Sandwiches and time things just right, you CAN get past them!
The video above was done using some hackery to jump straight to that portion of the game without having to play through everything, that’s why Jeff isn’t there and Ness’ items are weird. But I’m fairly sure the trick will still work in a normal game. If anyone gets a chance, try it out next time you play and let me know your findings!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Avoiding Sentry Robots
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?