The EarthBound Car Club
There are sentry robots in the Monotoli Building in EarthBound, and usually there are some you can’t avoid getting into battle with. It turns out that if you use Skip Sandwiches and time things just right, you CAN get past them!
The video above was done using some hackery to jump straight to that portion of the game without having to play through everything, that’s why Jeff isn’t there and Ness’ items are weird. But I’m fairly sure the trick will still work in a normal game. If anyone gets a chance, try it out next time you play and let me know your findings!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Avoiding Sentry Robots
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...