Winters in Smash Bros. Brawl
There are sentry robots in the Monotoli Building in EarthBound, and usually there are some you can’t avoid getting into battle with. It turns out that if you use Skip Sandwiches and time things just right, you CAN get past them!
The video above was done using some hackery to jump straight to that portion of the game without having to play through everything, that’s why Jeff isn’t there and Ness’ items are weird. But I’m fairly sure the trick will still work in a normal game. If anyone gets a chance, try it out next time you play and let me know your findings!
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Avoiding Sentry Robots
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.