April 15th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

ardwickofonett always makes incredible EarthBound animations, and this is no exception! This was originally going to be a Starmen.Net Halloween Funfest entry, but it was later condensed into a trailer of sorts. Check it out!

I know it probably wasn’t going for it, but I like how the time travel animation looks kinda like Doctor Who stuff 😛

9 Comments to The Haunted Phase Distorter

Ninji said on Apr. 15, 2012

Amazingly enough, at one point ardwickofonett actually took that mock trailer and turned it into another mock trailer based entirely off on Doctor Who, and appropriately titled “Doctor Andonuts”. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpkwdGVaolU&feature=channel&list=UL

NorthofOnett said on Apr. 15, 2012

I dunno, that scene flying through space-time sure did look a lot like Doctor Who… 😉

Ness1985 said on Apr. 15, 2012

Saw this a while ago, been in my favorites ever since 😀

earthboundzerofanboy678 said on Apr. 15, 2012

Tony had a heart attack, and Jeff had a panic attack.

Rhyselinn said on Apr. 15, 2012

Thank you Ninji. That gave me a good laugh. 😀

DD said on Apr. 15, 2012

Ha! That was great. I think I have yet another artist to add to my watch list/bookmarks.

Dialga Thunderstar said on Apr. 22, 2012

Nice. If that was real, it would be super scary if you were trapped in the Phase Disorter.

ozzy said on May. 21, 2012

Its a cool video

100earthbound said on Jul. 7, 2012

D’AAAWWW TONY!!! I love staring at his eyes!