MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
I forgot about this until recently – the guys at Fangamer/Starmen.Net had a panel at PAX a few years ago, and they talk about a lot of the stuff the EarthBound fan community’s done/gone through over the years. I haven’t seen the entire thing myself, but you can check out the panel here:
I’m not sure if they really meant “stigmata” or if they meant “stigma”, but I guess the former is much scarier/freakier/blasphemous-er 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to PAX ’09: Fanboy Stigmata
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues