EarthBound’s Copy Protection
I forgot about this until recently – the guys at Fangamer/Starmen.Net had a panel at PAX a few years ago, and they talk about a lot of the stuff the EarthBound fan community’s done/gone through over the years. I haven’t seen the entire thing myself, but you can check out the panel here:
I’m not sure if they really meant “stigmata” or if they meant “stigma”, but I guess the former is much scarier/freakier/blasphemous-er 😛
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to PAX ’09: Fanboy Stigmata
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...