M1+2 Translation Update (Jan. 29)
In the wackiness of the last few days I forgot to post about these Mr. Saturn poster things I’m selling!
(click for more details, boing!)
These were official decorations used in Japanese arcades and stuff (sort of like the ones in this video), and they were supposed to be disposed of after they were no longer needed, but some survived thanks to intrepid fans.
Check out the details and more pics here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Posters for Sale
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...