Cookie Giygas is in Trouble Now!
In the wackiness of the last few days I forgot to post about these Mr. Saturn poster things I’m selling!
(click for more details, boing!)
These were official decorations used in Japanese arcades and stuff (sort of like the ones in this video), and they were supposed to be disposed of after they were no longer needed, but some survived thanks to intrepid fans.
Check out the details and more pics here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Posters for Sale
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...