M2 vs. EarthBound Mega Update
In the wackiness of the last few days I forgot to post about these Mr. Saturn poster things I’m selling!
(click for more details, boing!)
These were official decorations used in Japanese arcades and stuff (sort of like the ones in this video), and they were supposed to be disposed of after they were no longer needed, but some survived thanks to intrepid fans.
Check out the details and more pics here!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Posters for Sale
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.