EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE

April 3rd, 2012 | Auctions, EarthBound, Merchandise

In the wackiness of the last few days I forgot to post about these Mr. Saturn poster things I’m selling!

(click for more details, boing!)

These were official decorations used in Japanese arcades and stuff (sort of like the ones in this video), and they were supposed to be disposed of after they were no longer needed, but some survived thanks to intrepid fans.

Check out the details and more pics here!

9 Comments to Official Mr. Saturn Posters for Sale

SporeGoar said on Apr. 3, 2012

If I had money, I’ll take them all. ID
But, I have no money. =<

Mato said on Apr. 3, 2012

That’s okay, you can always beat up dogs and snakes!

Leeaux said on Apr. 3, 2012

I have no money as well, but i’ll loan you my kidney.

Ninten=ness said on Apr. 3, 2012

Dosei-san! That looks cool, but i want plushies of dosei-sama more. Everything mr saturn in mother 2 is on there, even dr.saturn( how does he operate on you in a trashcan?)

BigDream said on Apr. 3, 2012

ZOOM@

Satsy said on Apr. 3, 2012

Well that price shot up quick. Or maybe it didn’t, all I know is that it was $80 cheaper when this went up earlier. 😉

So that in mind I doubt I’ll be getting these, either, but I don’t mind so much. They are neat, though. I’ll just have to draw up some tacky versions of my own. 😛

Anonymous said on Apr. 4, 2012

MINE, ALL MINE.

TBird said on Apr. 4, 2012

@Mato
But my dad doesn’t give me money for beating up things!

funk man said on Apr. 5, 2012

are these even laminated? Kind of a shame that that MOTHER poster from the 80’s sold for way less than these. I personally don’t think these should be selling for as much as they are, but oh well.