The T-Rex’s Bat Challenge
After I posted about the details of EarthBound cartridges, Stanley sent me this e-mail:
Hey Mato, I saw your post today and thought you may find interest in this. I have had maybe 5 Mother famicom carts pass through my hands and all of them have had the sticker pictured on the right (on the attached picture). However, I recently got one that has a different sticker on the back. I was just wondering if you might know what’s up with this. Also, the two on the right have “00” imprinted on them, whereas the other cartridge has nothing printed. Have a good one!
Here are the pictures in question:
The one cart with a different label says “Nationwide Chain – Chameleon Club”. My only guess is that it’s a label added by a chain of used game stores or something, but I really have no idea. Does anyone else know the answer to this mystery?
Also, does anyone with a copy of MOTHER for the Famicom have any different stuff than what you see here? Let me know!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Mysterious MOTHER Labelage
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.