More Funny MOTHER 3 Comics!
Fellow EarthBound fan and world trekker Luna recently stumbled upon an autograph board signed by Shigesato Itoi (including a Mr. Saturn drawing!) in a random restaurant in Japan the other day:
The Mr. Saturn is saying something like, “Was yum.”
Here’s what Luna has to say about it:
Found at my fave hiroshima-style okonomi joint on the second floor of ASSE (thanks japan) department complex, which is built into Hiroshima station. To get to it, access from the stairs next to the Quickly bubbletea joint, or just walk through on the second floor. The restaurant is called 第二麗ちゃん、 link to a vague mall webpage summary here
Luna was also living in the vicinity when the big quake hit last year, so she also says:
tell everyone to donate to fukushima because i said so and if they don’t i’ll cover them in radiation wa ha ha
That’s okay because I already eat radiation for breakfast. Still, I don’t know of any good places to link to for that, though – I did some searches and many looked kind of iffy and scammy. So if anyone knows of any good donation links let me know!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Mr. Saturn Itoi Autograph Spotted
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...