Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Fellow EarthBound fan and world trekker Luna recently stumbled upon an autograph board signed by Shigesato Itoi (including a Mr. Saturn drawing!) in a random restaurant in Japan the other day:
The Mr. Saturn is saying something like, “Was yum.”
Here’s what Luna has to say about it:
Found at my fave hiroshima-style okonomi joint on the second floor of ASSE (thanks japan) department complex, which is built into Hiroshima station. To get to it, access from the stairs next to the Quickly bubbletea joint, or just walk through on the second floor. The restaurant is called 第二麗ちゃん、 link to a vague mall webpage summary here
Luna was also living in the vicinity when the big quake hit last year, so she also says:
tell everyone to donate to fukushima because i said so and if they don’t i’ll cover them in radiation wa ha ha
That’s okay because I already eat radiation for breakfast. Still, I don’t know of any good places to link to for that, though – I did some searches and many looked kind of iffy and scammy. So if anyone knows of any good donation links let me know!
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to Mr. Saturn Itoi Autograph Spotted
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues