MOTHER 2 Commercials Recreated
RyukaValis recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums a cheat code for MOTHER 3 that causes some interesting things to happen:
If you enter 32004860 00:30 you’ll somehow make sprites randomly appear every time you enter a new area or go to Goods/Status/PSI, but the interesting thing is, you can find a LOT of unused sprites and items as well as dummy characters AND fully playable characters(who have wrong sprites.) That is not in the game. Also the key items that you get cannot use becomes usable in goods depending on which sprite/placeholder you get.
You can see it in action here!
It’s surprising how well some of these sprite sets work properly! And the ones that don’t… they’re at least really weird and cool to watch 😛
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to MOTHER 3 Sprite Modifier Fun
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...