Fobbies are Borange 17
RyukaValis recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums a cheat code for MOTHER 3 that causes some interesting things to happen:
If you enter 32004860 00:30 you’ll somehow make sprites randomly appear every time you enter a new area or go to Goods/Status/PSI, but the interesting thing is, you can find a LOT of unused sprites and items as well as dummy characters AND fully playable characters(who have wrong sprites.) That is not in the game. Also the key items that you get cannot use becomes usable in goods depending on which sprite/placeholder you get.
You can see it in action here!
It’s surprising how well some of these sprite sets work properly! And the ones that don’t… they’re at least really weird and cool to watch 😛
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to MOTHER 3 Sprite Modifier Fun
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?