MOTHER Manga: Believe
RyukaValis recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums a cheat code for MOTHER 3 that causes some interesting things to happen:
If you enter 32004860 00:30 you’ll somehow make sprites randomly appear every time you enter a new area or go to Goods/Status/PSI, but the interesting thing is, you can find a LOT of unused sprites and items as well as dummy characters AND fully playable characters(who have wrong sprites.) That is not in the game. Also the key items that you get cannot use becomes usable in goods depending on which sprite/placeholder you get.
You can see it in action here!
It’s surprising how well some of these sprite sets work properly! And the ones that don’t… they’re at least really weird and cool to watch 😛
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to MOTHER 3 Sprite Modifier Fun
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...