1UP.com EarthBound Podcast
RyukaValis recently posted on the Starmen.Net forums a cheat code for MOTHER 3 that causes some interesting things to happen:
If you enter 32004860 00:30 you’ll somehow make sprites randomly appear every time you enter a new area or go to Goods/Status/PSI, but the interesting thing is, you can find a LOT of unused sprites and items as well as dummy characters AND fully playable characters(who have wrong sprites.) That is not in the game. Also the key items that you get cannot use becomes usable in goods depending on which sprite/placeholder you get.
You can see it in action here!
It’s surprising how well some of these sprite sets work properly! And the ones that don’t… they’re at least really weird and cool to watch
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 3 Sprite Modifier Fun
Leave a reply
- BenjaminSmith: I went to school for game art because of this game and Graduate in September!! I always have been an artist but no other game made...
- megamegaman247: Wess has competition for the big booty contest
- EarthBounder13: @BusterTheFox He records it with a JCM-2000 amp and then he acts it out, I guess. Yeah, I don’t play the guitar but I did...
- A-wel Cruiz: Are those eyes? I guess Mr. Saturn has great hindsight.
- Vince: Oh, whoops! Just realized that I got it backwards. Disregard my last message.