Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
April 7th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Jeffman recently released a new program that lets you edit and view various stuff in the MOTHER 3 ROM! Check out his post here!
Because it’s an early release and because the MOTHER 3 ROM is crazy complicated and unexpandable, it’s not as robust as PK Hack is for EarthBound. But if you’ve ever wanted to dig around in the ROM and see stuff or make difficulty hacks or anything like that, here’s your chance!
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to MOTHER 3 Editor / Viewer Released
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?