Big and Crazy SNES RPG Auction
Popular Posts:None found
Updates have been a little slow lately due to over-busy-ness, so to make up for it, here’s a bunch of recent submissions all at once!
EarthBound on Kotaku
Hey, check this out. Kotaku has a weekly column for JRPGs (a breath of fresh air, the genre is generally beaten down on every other website) and this week they focused on Earthbound:
Pokey is a Top Jerk
Pokey is deservedly in this list of the top 10 Jerks in Video Games.
Indie EB-like Game in the Wild West
This game looks pretty cool! There’s these two guys named Dave (not the Dave, as in the MOTHER 4 project) and Ben, who are starting their company Experimental Gamer, with their first RPG, Boot Hill Heroes. It has EarthBound-like (well actually more like MOTHER 3) graphics, and you’ll see some familiar faces in the video. It’s turn based, has a 4 member party, and has no scrolling odometer, but Chrono Trigger-esque bars. The enemies, when they’re hit, is like those wood cutouts in shooting gallery games at carnivals or fairs. You guys should check it out, and see for yourself, and support ’em too!
MOTHER 3 Sprites in Ron Paul Game
Not sure if this is news or not, but figured it was pretty funny.
Brawl in the Family Plea
I actually got word of this from about a dozen different people 😯 This is a Brawl in the Family video that features the history of Nintendo in song form. The end has a plea for a MOTHER 3 release.
I have lots more updates in my backlog, so I’ll get to them too soon!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Mini-Update Megathon #5
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super DX Soft Vinyl Figure Mother 2 MrSaturn Doseisan Banpresto
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.