EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
A couple days ago I posted about counterfeit EarthBound cartridges being sold. I thought it’d be interesting and possibly helpful if I posted good photos of the insides of a legit cartridge, so I took mine apart for reference:
Also, I noticed that on the back of my cartridge the number “40” or “4D” is imprinted. At least that’s what I think it says.
(click for bigger)
Anyone else with an EarthBound cartridge – can you check the back of your cart to see what’s imprinted on the back?
It might be that that has some significance, maybe it’ll even help us find out if there are multiple revisions of the game out there. So let me know if you can!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Inside an EarthBound Cartridge
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.