M2 vs. EB: Dalaam 2 & Summers 3
A couple days ago I posted about counterfeit EarthBound cartridges being sold. I thought it’d be interesting and possibly helpful if I posted good photos of the insides of a legit cartridge, so I took mine apart for reference:
Also, I noticed that on the back of my cartridge the number “40″ or “4D” is imprinted. At least that’s what I think it says.
(click for bigger)
Anyone else with an EarthBound cartridge – can you check the back of your cart to see what’s imprinted on the back?
It might be that that has some significance, maybe it’ll even help us find out if there are multiple revisions of the game out there. So let me know if you can!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Inside an EarthBound Cartridge
Leave a reply
- Sandata: Just to cover the basic fact, yes its comeing out on the Wii U.
- Benji: The Cover Makes a great wallpaper!
- Shannon Carr: I agree with Apple Kid. I’d love to have a Mother guide, even if it is in Japanese.
- Fjord: Animal crossing has a lot of cute references here and there of other nintendo franchises in all installments. New leaf just happens to feel...
- Lampi: Animal Crossing: City Folk had a Giygas reference! http://i.imgur.com/RN0fBCk.jpg