More Possible Inspirations for EarthBound’s Music
A couple days ago I posted about counterfeit EarthBound cartridges being sold. I thought it’d be interesting and possibly helpful if I posted good photos of the insides of a legit cartridge, so I took mine apart for reference:
Also, I noticed that on the back of my cartridge the number “40” or “4D” is imprinted. At least that’s what I think it says.
(click for bigger)
Anyone else with an EarthBound cartridge – can you check the back of your cart to see what’s imprinted on the back?
It might be that that has some significance, maybe it’ll even help us find out if there are multiple revisions of the game out there. So let me know if you can!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to Inside an EarthBound Cartridge
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic