EarthBound’s Copy Protection
At the recent PAX East, there was a thing called Retrogame Roadshow, which I guess was kind of like Antiques Roadshow except the panelists priced and discussed old and rare games. Good ol’ Roo was there with his Earth Bound NES prototype, to the surprise of many!
You can check out the whole panel here, jump to 34:11 to see the Earth Bound stuff though:
I have a new mission for you, Mr. Roo! Seek out and
destroy document an EarthBound SNES prototype cart too! Then your training will be complete.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Zero at PAX East 2012
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...