The other day Starmen.Net held a Shigesato Itoi’s No. 1 Bass Fishing petition for April Fool’s Day. Part of the joke was that fans could submit fan art, fanfics, etc. about the game. So EarthBound ROM hacker Reg went and made a fishing game hack out of EarthBound called “Jeff’s No-1 Bass Fishing”!
You can download the IPS patch here, if you don’t know how to patch EarthBound ROMs then use the Easy Patcher too!
- Jeff’s No-1 Bass Fishing IPS v1.4
- Easy EarthBound Patcher – use this to use the patch on your EarthBound ROM
I haven’t had time to play it myself, so I’m hoping someone can make a video or do a Let’s Play of it 😀
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to EarthBound Bass Fishing Hack
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues