Ninten’s Mom Has an Official Name
The other day Starmen.Net held a Shigesato Itoi’s No. 1 Bass Fishing petition for April Fool’s Day. Part of the joke was that fans could submit fan art, fanfics, etc. about the game. So EarthBound ROM hacker Reg went and made a fishing game hack out of EarthBound called “Jeff’s No-1 Bass Fishing”!
You can download the IPS patch here, if you don’t know how to patch EarthBound ROMs then use the Easy Patcher too!
- Jeff’s No-1 Bass Fishing IPS v1.4
- Easy EarthBound Patcher – use this to use the patch on your EarthBound ROM
I haven’t had time to play it myself, so I’m hoping someone can make a video or do a Let’s Play of it 😀
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to EarthBound Bass Fishing Hack
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.