Giant Mr. Saturn is Invincible!
March 15th, 2012 | Misc.
So last night I was chatting with someone and the question was brought up – you know how members of different fandoms have a name they go by? Like Star Trek fans have “Trekkies” and “Trekkers” (woe unto all who use the wrong one though…) and Doctor Who fans seem to go by “Whovians” and stuff like that? Well, what should EarthBound/MOTHER fans be called?
The first instinct might be to say “Starmen”, but I personally only associate that term with frequenters of Starmen.Net (or should I say StarMen.Net 😛 ). The name “MOTHERHEADS” was suggested, as I think it might be a new thing used in Mexico/Latin America, but I feel like there’s still something better out there.
So what other names can you come up with? Let’s share braaaaains
Other Related Posts:
151 Comments to What are EarthBound Fans?
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!