Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
March 15th, 2012 | Misc.
So last night I was chatting with someone and the question was brought up – you know how members of different fandoms have a name they go by? Like Star Trek fans have “Trekkies” and “Trekkers” (woe unto all who use the wrong one though…) and Doctor Who fans seem to go by “Whovians” and stuff like that? Well, what should EarthBound/MOTHER fans be called?
The first instinct might be to say “Starmen”, but I personally only associate that term with frequenters of Starmen.Net (or should I say StarMen.Net 😛 ). The name “MOTHERHEADS” was suggested, as I think it might be a new thing used in Mexico/Latin America, but I feel like there’s still something better out there.
So what other names can you come up with? Let’s share braaaaains
Other Related Posts:
151 Comments to What are EarthBound Fans?
Featured Item on eBay:
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...