MOTHER Merchandise Mayhem
March 15th, 2012 | Misc.
So last night I was chatting with someone and the question was brought up – you know how members of different fandoms have a name they go by? Like Star Trek fans have “Trekkies” and “Trekkers” (woe unto all who use the wrong one though…) and Doctor Who fans seem to go by “Whovians” and stuff like that? Well, what should EarthBound/MOTHER fans be called?
The first instinct might be to say “Starmen”, but I personally only associate that term with frequenters of Starmen.Net (or should I say StarMen.Net 😛 ). The name “MOTHERHEADS” was suggested, as I think it might be a new thing used in Mexico/Latin America, but I feel like there’s still something better out there.
So what other names can you come up with? Let’s share braaaaains
Other Related Posts:
151 Comments to What are EarthBound Fans?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.