Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
BlueStone sent this in recently:
So, I arranged this song as a school project and then got the opportunity to have it performed at my senior recital a month prior to my graduation. Deviating slightly from the original I go through several key changes throughout the piece to keep it interesting (also because of the range limit of the instruments). Don’t be fooled by how easy it is to listen to. It’s a lot more difficult on the performers’ part.
This is an amazing performance, one of the best I’ve ever seen/heard! Great job!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Snowman for Brass Quintet
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.