Earthbound (SNES)

March 26th, 2012 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 1, Videos

Juanito recently sent this:

To Mato,

I stumbled across this video just now.

It’s a live performance from Bellarmine University of Pollyanna. It features two students, one playing the piano and one singing the lyrics from Catherine Warwick’s rendition. The piano player is even dressed like Ness.

I wonder if anyone in attendance could appreciate the EarthBoundiness of all this 🙂

8 Comments to Pollyanna Performed Live

NorthofOnett said on Mar. 26, 2012

This is so cool! It’s not very often that the music from the Mother series is performed (in some way or another) over here in America. Those are some true fans right there!

Anonymous2 said on Mar. 26, 2012

Indeed

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 26, 2012

Amazing. And I’m so glad the audience loved it! I wonder if anyone in the audience knew where it was from?

Also, I know that the boy is dressed like Ness, but is the girl dressed like Paula? Looks like it.

BigDream said on Mar. 26, 2012

If MY school did that, THAT would make my high school life meaningful!

Myonmallow said on Mar. 26, 2012

I didn’t really like the vocals, but I guess I tend to be really nitpicky about vocals anyway.
Regardless, EarthBound appreciated~

lessten said on Mar. 27, 2012

More EarthBound in real life! Yay!

What'sHerFace said on Mar. 27, 2012

It was so great that the crowd started to get into it. The singer didn’t seem like she was all that into it, but I can really appreciate these two all the same.

Lv7Bizarro said on Mar. 29, 2012

I thought the boy looked a bit more like Ninten. I’m happy to see Mother music performed live.