M1+2 Translation Update (Feb. 24)
Popular Posts:None found
I thought I had posted about this before, but I guess not! A fellow named John reminded me that Nintendo and a bunch of other people applied for a patent many years ago for the music battle system used in MOTHER 3.
You can see more pics and info in the entire patent file right here:
I think we first discovered this in 2004, around the time MOTHER 1+2 was first announced: Patent info on Starmen.Net. I also seem to recall that we might’ve found an even earlier version of this patent, but it’s been so long I don’t remember.
I haven’t gone through the file in very much detail, let me know if you guys find anything neat or strange in there!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Nintendo’s MOTHER 3-related Patent
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.