Do the Itoi Dance!
March 23rd, 2012 | Auctions
I have a couple neat and rare EarthBound items to highlight today!
First up is this Nintendo binder/folder from 1995, which was never for sale and only given to retail stores like Toys R Us for internal use. As far as EarthBound merch goes, it’s probably one of the most unknown items – Poe and I forgot we even had this until we were digging around in a closet the other day! I really have no idea what it’s worth though, so I put it up for auction starting at 99 cents.
(click to see more pics and the other Nintendo characters!)
Someone’s selling one of those Mach Pizza Air Freshener on eBay. These sometimes cost a lot, but it looks like this seller is taking offers, so maybe someone can get a decent deal on it. I still lament the fact I didn’t enter the official contest to win one of these back in 1995 🙁
(I wonder if it still smells or not)
One of those rare-ish EarthBound in-store display cards is also up for sale right now. Regular readers will remember that one showed up a few years ago and sold for $305. It looks like this particular seller has it at a much higher price, but is also taking offers. It’s strange to see a display with a price tag of $14.96 on it being sold for like 30 times that amount 😛
I don’t keep up with eBay stuff as much as I should, so if you come across any cool or rare EarthBound/MOTHER stuff on eBay or elsewhere, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Merch Watch for Mar. 23, 2012
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...