Miyamoto’s Thoughts on MOTHER 2
EarthBound prices have been crazy for a while now… but I think this is the craziest price I’ve seen! EarthBound for $19,995.50 at Amazon.com + 3.99 shipping… what a deal!
So, it’s pretty obvious no one is going to buy this, so what’s the deal? Why would someone put a price like that? Anyone here familiar with how Amazon stuff works who can shed light on this? Is it some sort of money laundering scheme maybe? Or some sort of pricing script gone crazy, ala the book about flies that was worth $23,000,000?
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound for $19,995.50
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 POO mini figure strap Takara Japan
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: neat!
- Ater: “donkikonkontri”, me encanta el acento chileno
- Lucas: Even EarthBound HD Collection(Zero,EarthBound,2) may see light of a day only to Wii U.
- dragonwarriorquestsagain: This is really neat.
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!