Tim Schafer Playing EarthBound
EarthBound prices have been crazy for a while now… but I think this is the craziest price I’ve seen! EarthBound for $19,995.50 at Amazon.com + 3.99 shipping… what a deal!
So, it’s pretty obvious no one is going to buy this, so what’s the deal? Why would someone put a price like that? Anyone here familiar with how Amazon stuff works who can shed light on this? Is it some sort of money laundering scheme maybe? Or some sort of pricing script gone crazy, ala the book about flies that was worth $23,000,000?
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound for $19,995.50
- Ostricho: Bwahaha! The Flying Man is easy to deal with, I believe.
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...