EarthBound Rap Released, Sort of
EarthBound prices have been crazy for a while now… but I think this is the craziest price I’ve seen! EarthBound for $19,995.50 at Amazon.com + 3.99 shipping… what a deal!
So, it’s pretty obvious no one is going to buy this, so what’s the deal? Why would someone put a price like that? Anyone here familiar with how Amazon stuff works who can shed light on this? Is it some sort of money laundering scheme maybe? Or some sort of pricing script gone crazy, ala the book about flies that was worth $23,000,000?
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound for $19,995.50
- vince94: They know how attached/devoted we are to the world and the characters, I don’t think they’d change much. The backlash would be...
- Anonymous: Hopefully this will finally get Mother fans to address their mental health issues and rejoin the rest of society.
- NessinEagleland: Noticing that mato isnt responding to the conspiracy theories that hes somehow involved. Honestly i do hope NOA americanizes the...
- SmaMan: Part of me wants to believe won’t censor their translation since they know just how big the following behind Mother is. Some brought...
- Ness1985: Chances are if Nintendo is actually doing it with their translation, it’ll be neutered, butchered & heavily censored.