EarthBound Sells for $4700
EarthBound prices have been crazy for a while now… but I think this is the craziest price I’ve seen! EarthBound for $19,995.50 at Amazon.com + 3.99 shipping… what a deal!
So, it’s pretty obvious no one is going to buy this, so what’s the deal? Why would someone put a price like that? Anyone here familiar with how Amazon stuff works who can shed light on this? Is it some sort of money laundering scheme maybe? Or some sort of pricing script gone crazy, ala the book about flies that was worth $23,000,000?
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound for $19,995.50
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Urawaza Daizenshu Ketteiban Strategy Game Guide Book w/Map Japan FM1472*
- Chase: There is a note now on the web page for it that says “we are expecting a restock on this item soon, check back to this page for more...
- Corbin: Will they get more? I hope so…
- chase: wow, 3 hours in, sold out already. Laaaaame
- Corbin: I’m trying to buy one but I don’t know how to add it to my cart or whatever!
- Fukuokaman: A’ight they definitely are on sale tonight. Sorry for any confusion. : )