EarthBound Spotted in the Wild
EarthBound prices have been crazy for a while now… but I think this is the craziest price I’ve seen! EarthBound for $19,995.50 at Amazon.com + 3.99 shipping… what a deal!
So, it’s pretty obvious no one is going to buy this, so what’s the deal? Why would someone put a price like that? Anyone here familiar with how Amazon stuff works who can shed light on this? Is it some sort of money laundering scheme maybe? Or some sort of pricing script gone crazy, ala the book about flies that was worth $23,000,000?
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound for $19,995.50
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Rare RPG Game For Your Collections L@@K
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues