Ness is Naked!
I’ve caught a few Classic Game Room videos in the past, and it looks like there’s a new MOTHER 1+2 review video up, posted a few days ago:
If you’re a regular visitor here this probably isn’t anything new to you, I just like that MOTHER 1+2 is getting attention, I feel like it’s often overlooked. It’s a shame it never got released outside of Japan, that would’ve been an amazing release to have in English. And there’d be none of this “$190 for an EarthBound cart” nonsense nowadays
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Class Game Room MOTHER 1+2 Review
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND SUPER NINTENDO, 1995
- Anonymous: Fanboys got mad after reading this. You say or draw something a Mother fan doesn’t like, you’re automatically a cold hearted...
- SOUP: As soon as Rover referenced the old Animal Crossing, I knew the writers and translators were having fun with this title.
- Wiisnake: Has anyone not noticed that the clay models for Ness and Paula are the japanese ones?
- Mato: Most of the games that I’ve hacked store the text in a logical way and separate text from control codes. I don’t know what modern...
- Reficul: Guys, didn’t Itoi once say that Animal Crossing is the sequel to Mother? MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT! O_o No, seriously, though, the...