EarthBound 64 Enemy Designer Interview
A few days ago Kotaku posted a video showcasing many of the musical samples and homages used in EarthBound. If you’re a regular visitor to EarthBound Central there isn’t anything really new in the video, but it’s definitely a lot more convenient than having to read a mountain of text. Stuff we’ve discovered since then isn’t mentioned, but I got the feeling it wasn’t meant to be an all-encompassing, 100% complete look anyway.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Video of EarthBound Sound-alikes
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic