EarthBound Zero Game-Breaking Bug
A few days ago Kotaku posted a video showcasing many of the musical samples and homages used in EarthBound. If you’re a regular visitor to EarthBound Central there isn’t anything really new in the video, but it’s definitely a lot more convenient than having to read a mountain of text. Stuff we’ve discovered since then isn’t mentioned, but I got the feeling it wasn’t meant to be an all-encompassing, 100% complete look anyway.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Video of EarthBound Sound-alikes
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...