Mr. Saturn Planners and Pouches Everywhere!
Popular Posts:None found
After Pokey stole the helicopter and left Fourside, it looks like stopped by Mexico to have some fun:
This was from the Carnaval Mazatlan 2012 event held just a few days ago. Good friend Jesussalvador is the cosplayer – he even made a little helicopter to go along with his costume! You can see it in the video too, it’s on top of the tractor, front and center.
Man, that looks like it was a lot of fun!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Pokey Visits Mexico
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.