Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 18, 2010
Got a heck of a deal for you EarthBound fans today: EarthBound cardboard insert for only $109!
Indeed, the bit of cardboard that holds the cart inside the box can be yours for only $109!
…I feel an EarthBound rage face would be appropriate here but none exist. Also, I’d love to see someone do a parody TV commercial for this 😛
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Piece of Cardboard only $109!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...