EarthBound on Frasier!
Got a heck of a deal for you EarthBound fans today: EarthBound cardboard insert for only $109!
Indeed, the bit of cardboard that holds the cart inside the box can be yours for only $109!
…I feel an EarthBound rage face would be appropriate here but none exist. Also, I’d love to see someone do a parody TV commercial for this
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Piece of Cardboard only $109!
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo, 1995) + BONUS Player's Guide
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...
- KingOfSwords: I feel just the same way, Vukadin.
- PK Derp: I know it’s late but that’s Ni no Kuni. Although, I don’t recognise the first Earthbound-y picture.