MOTHER 3, N64 vs. GBA
Got a heck of a deal for you EarthBound fans today: EarthBound cardboard insert for only $109!
Indeed, the bit of cardboard that holds the cart inside the box can be yours for only $109!
…I feel an EarthBound rage face would be appropriate here but none exist. Also, I’d love to see someone do a parody TV commercial for this
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to Piece of Cardboard only $109!
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...