Weekly Round-Up #43
February 7th, 2012 | EarthBound 64
The other day, when I was working on my newcomer’s guide to the EarthBound/Mother series and was looking for a good EarthBound 64 screenshot, I decided I’d use one of the many screenshots that Itoi posted when he announced the cancellation. I finally went with this one:
Back in 2000 when EarthBound 64 was canceled, everyone on Starmen.Net was like, “OMG! Onett’s in EarthBound 64!”
But only now do I finally realize that this screenshot is of Tazmily when it gets modernized! Man, I’m slow, it took me twelve years to figure that out
Which got me to wondering, are there any things in the series that took you a really long time to finally figure out?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to Oh-So-Late Game Realizations
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Mother 2 aka EarthBound Nintendo SFC Brand New Sealed VGA 85+ NES SNES N64 RARE
- Shannon Carr: I agree with Apple Kid. I’d love to have a Mother guide, even if it is in Japanese.
- Fjord: Animal crossing has a lot of cute references here and there of other nintendo franchises in all installments. New leaf just happens to feel...
- Lampi: Animal Crossing: City Folk had a Giygas reference! http://i.imgur.com/RN0fBCk.jpg
- Shane h: Most of us are not mad because the series is ended. It is just that the only game we can possibly play is mother 2, which is the only game...
- FlyingManCourage: IGN recently did an article of all the Nintendo items in Animal Crossing. Check it out guys: http://www.ign.com/wikis/an...