Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
February 7th, 2012 | EarthBound 64
The other day, when I was working on my newcomer’s guide to the EarthBound/Mother series and was looking for a good EarthBound 64 screenshot, I decided I’d use one of the many screenshots that Itoi posted when he announced the cancellation. I finally went with this one:
Back in 2000 when EarthBound 64 was canceled, everyone on Starmen.Net was like, “OMG! Onett’s in EarthBound 64!”
But only now do I finally realize that this screenshot is of Tazmily when it gets modernized! Man, I’m slow, it took me twelve years to figure that out 😯
Which got me to wondering, are there any things in the series that took you a really long time to finally figure out?
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to Oh-So-Late Game Realizations
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...