More Live EarthBound Battle Music
A wave of e-mails suddenly came in this morning, talking about a display at the Nintendo World Store. Here’s one from Felipe:
This news was posted on GoNintendo a few hours ago, and I think it would be important to share it with you. The Earthbound Cartridge, Mother 3 and other merchandise are on display at a cabinet in Nintendo World Store in NY. Ironic, huh? Here follows the link: http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172373
The pic in question is here:
(click for full size)
And you can check out the full gallery here.
Before anyone gets up in arms or anything, here’s a comment from that article:
I am truly sorry to those of you who missed the inclusion of games like Mother 3 and the Fire Emblem Series. This display is designed to show fan appreciation for some series that do not get enough public acknowledgment. Most of the members of Nintendo World’s staff are attempting to write their love letter to the fans of these series. Most are just as upset as you that Duster will never feel the lash of Wess’ tongue in English, or that we will never play through the second half of Marth’s story without the help of a printed translation by our side. Take their inclusion as a glimmer of hope, not a slap in the face.
Those little sprite figures of some of the EarthBound/MOTHER 3 characters seem to be handmade. I wonder who made them and where they came from.
At any rate, it’s great to see fans keeping the series alive in little ways like this 🙂
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 3 at Nintendo World Store
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...