EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
I just realized I never really made a post about Shigesato Itoi’s non-MOTHER games. As many fans know, he also did some bass fishing game stuff, but for some reason people think he only made one bass fishing game. He actually made two, one for the Super Famicom and one for the Nintendo 64.
I won’t go into the super specific details or differences between them, for now let’s just take a look at the games:
Shigesato Itoi’s Bass Fishing No. 1
And here’s the commercial for it:
Shigesato Itoi’s Bass Fishing No. 1 Definitive Edition
The Super Famicom game did well and was a big part of the “bass fishing boom” of the late 90s, but Nintendo printed way too many copies of the N64 game, so it wound up in bargain bins quickly. I can’t find any videos of it, so here are some screenshots, which were also very hard to find:
If anyone has the game and can get more screenshots and videos, let me know!
Here’s the commercial for this one, thanks to KingDarian for pointing it out to me:
There was also a fishing rod-like accessory for the N64 game:
So there you go! His two bass fishing games! I see them on eBay every once in a while, so if you’re interested in picking a copy up (they’re usually really cheap) see here!
Would you want to see any of these games fan-translated? Vote here!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Itoi’s Bass Fishing Games
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.