My Crazy EarthBound Cart, Part 2!
February 29th, 2012 | Itoi
The last leap day in 2008, Shigesato Itoi posted on his daily update about how everyone should do crazy stuff and slack off from their duties (see here).
To my disappointment, he didn’t mention it again in his update this year… but wait, this year he has an entire section of his site about it! It’s all in Japanese, but you can see the pictures here – basically, he makes it a rule at his office that all employees have to slack off as much as humanly possible.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi-Style Leap Day Returns
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...