A Load of MOTHER Stuff
Today’s Valentine’s Day, and I received this this morning:
Hey there, Cap from Nerdy Show here,
When I was in 6th grade, back in ’96 I started making hand-made RPG Valentines for my school class, including some Earthbound ones. I never finished enough and so i never gave ’em away. They’ve got sentimental value for me, but on a lager scope they’re an interesting relic of early EB fanaticism, you can see them all here.
Check out the link above, he has a ton of other Valentines from 90s RPGs in there! I’m also kind of amazed that Nerdy Show people have taken notice of me, I used to listen to their stuff – I highly recommend it if you haven’t yet!
Anyway, I dunno about you guys, but at my house Valentine’s Day is tomorrow – when all the Valentine’s goodies go on sale 😛
Other Related Posts:
6 Comments to EarthBound Valentines from the 90s
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?