February 14th, 2012 | EarthBound, Images

Today’s Valentine’s Day, and I received this this morning:

Hey there, Cap from Nerdy Show here,

When I was in 6th grade, back in ’96 I started making hand-made RPG Valentines for my school class, including some Earthbound ones. I never finished enough and so i never gave ’em away. They’ve got sentimental value for me, but on a lager scope they’re an interesting relic of early EB fanaticism, you can see them all here.

Check out the link above, he has a ton of other Valentines from 90s RPGs in there! I’m also kind of amazed that Nerdy Show people have taken notice of me, I used to listen to their stuff – I highly recommend it if you haven’t yet!

Anyway, I dunno about you guys, but at my house Valentine’s Day is tomorrow – when all the Valentine’s goodies go on sale 😛

6 Comments to EarthBound Valentines from the 90s

Poe said on Feb. 14, 2012

These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

Anonymous said on Feb. 14, 2012

Those are really funny. It was nice of him to share those.

kal said on Feb. 14, 2012

These are great!

Ness said on Feb. 15, 2012

That’s great

CapBlackard said on Feb. 15, 2012

Amazed that we’ve taken notice of you? Ha-ha! Tomato, I was just a wee Ramblin’ Mushroom back in the day on Earthbound.net – I’m amazed that you’ve listened to us!

That freaking rocks, man. E-mail me, we should do an interview or something!

Dialga Thunderstar said on Feb. 16, 2012

Eesh, thats way better than candy!

Find Merchandise!

Featured Item on eBay:

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.