Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
Pitchfork recently posted a really in-depth analysis of the first MOTHER game – check it out here. Even if you’re not a fan of the first game, some of the info and ideas in here might be new to you, so I’d still recommend reading it!
It looks like he played through my MOTHER 1+2 translation and looked up a lot of interview translations I’ve done, so he’s definitely done a lot of research. Sometimes the article gets a little deep and/or sidetracked, but I think it’s got a lot of interesting tidbits in there, like the discussion about the monomyth.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...