Weekly Round-Up #18
Pitchfork recently posted a really in-depth analysis of the first MOTHER game – check it out here. Even if you’re not a fan of the first game, some of the info and ideas in here might be new to you, so I’d still recommend reading it!
It looks like he played through my MOTHER 1+2 translation and looked up a lot of interview translations I’ve done, so he’s definitely done a lot of research. Sometimes the article gets a little deep and/or sidetracked, but I think it’s got a lot of interesting tidbits in there, like the discussion about the monomyth.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to A Detailed Analysis of MOTHER
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...