Hyper’s MOTHER 3 Review
There are a couple neato items EarthBound/MOTHER-related on eBay today – even if you’re not a collector you might find it interesting!
pk_stan is selling this Japanese “shikishi” signboard, signed by Itoi in 1985. It’s addressed to someone named Tomoyuki, or perhaps it’s the name of the thing in the picture, I’m not really sure.
An item I’m selling is this unused, like-new poster (I’d call it a flier or handbill, but I’m pretty sure they were meant to be displayed in stores) promoting a Nintendo-sanctioned, Famitsu-organized tournament for Shigesato Itoi’s No. 1 Bass Fishing (the N64 one).
I’ve had this up for a while now but I decided I’ll just auction it off to whoever wants it, so if you’re in the mood for a nice MOTHER series poster, here you go! I think I picked this up in 2005 when I went on a crazy Japanese auction buying binge. It’s been on my wall ever since, but now that I’ve seen it every day for the past seven years, I think I’m ready to pass it on 😛
While I’m at it, here are some other things of mine I’ve had up for a little while now:
And although not 100% EarthBound-related, Nintendo fans might get a kick out of this Nintendo game from 1970 I’m selling:
Just think, this predates EarthBound by 25 years 😯
Anyway, if you find any cool stuff on eBay or if you’re selling any EarthBound stuff of interest, let me know and I’ll post about it in future updates!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Swag Watch for Jan. 22, 2012
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!