EarthBound on a Wedding Cake
Esther Zinn sent this in the other day:
Looks like the gaming/baking folks at Snack or Die made a recipe for Peanut Cheese Bars with Mr. Saturn faces! Boing.
I’m not very fond of cheese, but even I think this looks and sounds awesome Anyone else have any EarthBound recipes?
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Mr. Saturn Peanut Cheese Bars
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...