EarthBound 3D Block Art Thing
January 12th, 2012 | MOTHER 1
Ultra translator Chewy has come through again – this time she’s translated a review of MOTHER 1 by Satoshi Tajiri, who went on to create Pokemon in the 90s. This review actually predates Pokemon, so I wonder how much influence MOTHER 1 (and maybe MOTHER 2) had on his inspiration for Pokemon’s game design.
At any rate, it’s a long and interesting read – I like how he digs in deeper and gets a little more critical than your average Japanese game reviewer. Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to MOTHER Reviewed by Pokemon Creator
- Tacoturtle19: @TGK Ty well hopefully you can share it and we can get that awesome decal! P.S. sorry i have kinda been flooding comments lately im...
- Tacoturtle19: *Unfortunately why do i always make these mistakes?
- Tacoturtle19: @Tork 110 hopefully, but i doubt it. Ness is VERY popular with mother fans and scalpers see that. Not only that, but Nintendo isnt...
- TGK Ty: @Tacoturtle19 I am making sure it is okay to share my design with everyone with the guy who made the Mr. Saturn art (As seen in picture...
- Tacoturtle19: I NEED one!