EarthBound Misspellings & Mistakes
January 4th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Famitsu recently held an online survey asking readers for the games that most moved them to tears. Of the zillions of games submitted, MOTHER 3 managed to break into the top ten at #8!
Incidentally, the top ten list was:
- #1: Final Fantasy X
- #2: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- #3: Okami
- #4: Clannad
- #5: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- #6: Steins;Gate
- #7: Air
- #8: Final Fantasy VII
- #8: MOTHER 3
- #10: Final Fantasy Type-0
- #10: Little Busters! Converted Edition
So, what do you think? Should MOTHER 3 be higher or lower? Do you agree that it’s tied with Final Fantasy VII? Anything else you can think of that should be on here? I’m mostly amazed at how much Final Fantasy is on here – even though I’m a big fan of the series it does seem a bit excessive 😛
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
- Anonymous: The only thing that really was a mess up on the US version (not counting the censorship) was the change they did to the Magicant cave....
- Nintendo of America: Most of the Forest Prayer Sanctuary is obscured by a hill with trees, as well as the stone ‘bed’ near it. In...
- Nintendo of America: If EarthBound Forever After was on SNES?
- Gina: MOTHER 3 N64DD Soundfonts plus Kiirobomber rules.There’s curious effect in FL Studio displaying accords if somebody download music...
- Hendricks266: I’ve added a 7-Zip archive containing the MIDI and SF2 data extracted using the GBAmusRiper [sic] tool in 2012. You may have...