Itoi Tweets about Mother’s Day
January 4th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Famitsu recently held an online survey asking readers for the games that most moved them to tears. Of the zillions of games submitted, MOTHER 3 managed to break into the top ten at #8!
Incidentally, the top ten list was:
- #1: Final Fantasy X
- #2: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- #3: Okami
- #4: Clannad
- #5: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- #6: Steins;Gate
- #7: Air
- #8: Final Fantasy VII
- #8: MOTHER 3
- #10: Final Fantasy Type-0
- #10: Little Busters! Converted Edition
So, what do you think? Should MOTHER 3 be higher or lower? Do you agree that it’s tied with Final Fantasy VII? Anything else you can think of that should be on here? I’m mostly amazed at how much Final Fantasy is on here – even though I’m a big fan of the series it does seem a bit excessive
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
Leave a reply
- Anon: @Bionic: I agree with your sentiment, but Reggie never got demoted. Iwata took the CEO (Chief Exectuive Officer) position at NoA, which is...
- ebisubaru: lol zack. you a funny guy.
- The Apple Kid: I’m not a surprised, but I’d be lying if I said, “I don’t think there is a petition in the world that has...
- Zack: The petitions…are absorbed…by the darkness.
- Justin: Iwata said they brought over EarthBound because of the Miiverse reaction and Project Rainfall rather clearly had an impact. I think Reggie...