EarthBound is Sad
January 4th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Famitsu recently held an online survey asking readers for the games that most moved them to tears. Of the zillions of games submitted, MOTHER 3 managed to break into the top ten at #8!
Incidentally, the top ten list was:
- #1: Final Fantasy X
- #2: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- #3: Okami
- #4: Clannad
- #5: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- #6: Steins;Gate
- #7: Air
- #8: Final Fantasy VII
- #8: MOTHER 3
- #10: Final Fantasy Type-0
- #10: Little Busters! Converted Edition
So, what do you think? Should MOTHER 3 be higher or lower? Do you agree that it’s tied with Final Fantasy VII? Anything else you can think of that should be on here? I’m mostly amazed at how much Final Fantasy is on here – even though I’m a big fan of the series it does seem a bit excessive
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
Leave a reply
- Bob: I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am rather...
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...
- KingOfSwords: I feel just the same way, Vukadin.