Literally Allergic to EarthBound’s Advertising
January 4th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Famitsu recently held an online survey asking readers for the games that most moved them to tears. Of the zillions of games submitted, MOTHER 3 managed to break into the top ten at #8!
Incidentally, the top ten list was:
- #1: Final Fantasy X
- #2: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- #3: Okami
- #4: Clannad
- #5: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- #6: Steins;Gate
- #7: Air
- #8: Final Fantasy VII
- #8: MOTHER 3
- #10: Final Fantasy Type-0
- #10: Little Busters! Converted Edition
So, what do you think? Should MOTHER 3 be higher or lower? Do you agree that it’s tied with Final Fantasy VII? Anything else you can think of that should be on here? I’m mostly amazed at how much Final Fantasy is on here – even though I’m a big fan of the series it does seem a bit excessive
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
Featured Item on eBay:
+LoveT MOTHER3 logo T-shirts EarthBound Used size XS Hobo Nikkan Itoi 2006
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...