Super Smash Bros. in Europe
January 4th, 2012 | MOTHER 3
Famitsu recently held an online survey asking readers for the games that most moved them to tears. Of the zillions of games submitted, MOTHER 3 managed to break into the top ten at #8!
Incidentally, the top ten list was:
- #1: Final Fantasy X
- #2: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- #3: Okami
- #4: Clannad
- #5: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- #6: Steins;Gate
- #7: Air
- #8: Final Fantasy VII
- #8: MOTHER 3
- #10: Final Fantasy Type-0
- #10: Little Busters! Converted Edition
So, what do you think? Should MOTHER 3 be higher or lower? Do you agree that it’s tied with Final Fantasy VII? Anything else you can think of that should be on here? I’m mostly amazed at how much Final Fantasy is on here – even though I’m a big fan of the series it does seem a bit excessive
Other Related Posts:
65 Comments to MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
- Queue: I have no problem with Yahtzee. It’s just one guy’s opinion and he presents it in a quick and generally funny way. I don’t...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Oh cool another game reviewer who will reinforce my views on EarthBound. Enjoying a game by myself is not enough. I...
- MOTHER Fanatic: Happy 25th Birthday to a game meant for a generation of gamers who appreciated having to work to be strong enough to progress in...
- Chivi-chivik: That guy is just a manchild that must grow up ASAP. (Not saying this because of the review, but because of him. I dislike him so much)
- Helio: I never understood this show. Why is bashing on a game without any particular reason is entertaining to some people?