Groucho in EarthBound Zero
January 27th, 2012 | Polls
A common question I see all over the Internet is something like, “I want to get into the Mother series, what do you recommend I do?”
So I’m planning to put together a handy little page about that, but first I kinda want to hear other folks’ thoughts on the subject, how you personally got into EarthBound (or any of the other games), and what about the games was the “hook” for you.
If you got into the series via Smash Bros., what game in the Mother series hooked you first?
I’ll grind up all this info in a big meatball and then make a handy-dandy FAQ page for newcomers. So share your comments below! Also check out the poll!
Other Related Posts:
146 Comments to How’d You Get into EarthBound?
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...