EarthBound Price Update (May 2015)
Good ol’ H.S has done it again with some awesome map hacking for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. This time H.S tackled the swamp part of the world, which you can see here:
If you’ve never played the original game or if you don’t remember it clearly, the original swamp area is here for reference:
This is one of those most grueling parts of the game, and it looks like it’ll still be pretty tough in the remake too. What’s even more impressive is that completely new map elements had to be hacked in for this – although the Deep Darkness stuff is swampy, it doesn’t have all the stuff the EarthBound Zero swamp had. So good job there, H.S!
For details and such about design decisions for this map, see here.
It’s still going to be a long, long time until this remake ever nears completion, but I love seeing it slowly coming together like this 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound Zero Remake: Swamp
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.