Screenshots of Ness in Smash Bros. Wii U
Good ol’ H.S has done it again with some awesome map hacking for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. This time H.S tackled the swamp part of the world, which you can see here:
If you’ve never played the original game or if you don’t remember it clearly, the original swamp area is here for reference:
This is one of those most grueling parts of the game, and it looks like it’ll still be pretty tough in the remake too. What’s even more impressive is that completely new map elements had to be hacked in for this – although the Deep Darkness stuff is swampy, it doesn’t have all the stuff the EarthBound Zero swamp had. So good job there, H.S!
For details and such about design decisions for this map, see here.
It’s still going to be a long, long time until this remake ever nears completion, but I love seeing it slowly coming together like this 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound Zero Remake: Swamp
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...