MOTHER 3 Final Battle Reenactment
Good ol’ H.S has done it again with some awesome map hacking for the EarthBound Zero remake hack. This time H.S tackled the swamp part of the world, which you can see here:
If you’ve never played the original game or if you don’t remember it clearly, the original swamp area is here for reference:
This is one of those most grueling parts of the game, and it looks like it’ll still be pretty tough in the remake too. What’s even more impressive is that completely new map elements had to be hacked in for this – although the Deep Darkness stuff is swampy, it doesn’t have all the stuff the EarthBound Zero swamp had. So good job there, H.S!
For details and such about design decisions for this map, see here.
It’s still going to be a long, long time until this remake ever nears completion, but I love seeing it slowly coming together like this 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to EarthBound Zero Remake: Swamp
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues