January 18th, 2012 | EarthBound, Videos

I stumbled upon this EarthBound video randomly the other day:

I don’t know why, but I like little glitches like this in EarthBound. I don’t think I’ve ever had this sort of thing happen to me, but I wonder if it’s common in other parts of the game too, or even in MOTHER 3. Anyone else run into this kind of thing?

13 Comments to EarthBound Shark Gang Glitch

Bionic said on Jan. 18, 2012

LOL I love that he has a British accent, that just makes his taunting even better

Pepper said on Jan. 18, 2012

haha I’ve had this happen to me. One of the Sharks got stuck on that street light/sign thing near the bottom edge of the video.

Onett Resident said on Jan. 18, 2012

Does this happen in the GBA version? Hope it does so I can taunt some sharks on the go!

Anonymous said on Jan. 18, 2012

Completely unrelated to anything, but you don’t happen to be watching Final Fantasy XIII-2’s sales would you Mato?

Mato said on Jan. 18, 2012

No, why?

A-wel Cruiz said on Jan. 18, 2012

@Bionic I’m pretty sure that was an Australian accent. I could be wrong, though.

Bionic said on Jan. 18, 2012

Ah you’re right! I didn’t realize it at first! I was probably LOL-ing too hard, hahahaha

Absoltastic said on Jan. 18, 2012

While going for the pizza, random shark stuff happened all the time; like literally spawning inside the vehicle, and whenever I ran into a punk, a random one would come out from where the van is, like it spawned inside it. Also, once one spawned on top of the trash can.

TheMrSaturnGuy said on Jan. 18, 2012

I think this stuff would only come out of Mother 3 if you hacked it.

Anonymous said on Jan. 18, 2012

@Mato
Not any important reason. I just saw a comment from a Mato on NeoGAF, got curious.

Mato said on Jan. 18, 2012

Nah, I’m not on NeoGAF – I did try to sign up once but they have some really weird hoops you gotta jump through to get an account there and I guess I didn’t pass muster or something, ah well.

Espyo said on Jan. 19, 2012

Those kind of glitches are hard to fix. They’re also hard to come by to begin with, anyway.

landyn said on Jan. 20, 2012

I remember this happening to me got the crap beat out of me by 2 annoying old party men