Two Cool New MOTHER 3 Remixes
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...