Ness Cosplay in Ricky Gervais Show
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
- Iw: Hyperstar, I looked up the trophy in question you keep talking about when it comes to a “love interest”. If it’s the same one...
- Anonymous: Are you sure this wouldn’t be a great opportunity to rally the troops to put together a nice definitive localization of the Mother...
- Anonymous: Hyperstar96, incredibly literal interpretation of language is detrimental. Stop derailing conversation with it.
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 You completely missed the point I was making by focusing on a small mistake that I already corrected.
- AConcernedGamer: While trying to rush through the intro, I found out for the first time in my life that Porky will stop you from leaving if you do...