EarthBound Was a Sleeper Hit
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700 😯
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
- .: piggy jelly? mother 3 is so derpy and swag and awesome no controverserieds sa;;rtall todat tonitgt and even now
- TourTour: I think Mato is covertly telling us the cat is out of the bag…. or jam out of the jar, in this case.
- Mattiac: Mato-san, is the system behind printing articles different/cooler in this Italian version compared to your English version?
- Ryan: Chi la dovra’ portare -> Who will carry it (‘la’) 😎
- Mattiac: I’m wearing my beautiful tinfoil hat so I assume that Mato-san signed a NDA so he can’t tell us he translated Mother 3 for...