EarthBound with New Game Plus
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
- Hyperstar96: @Still_me … What are you talking about? You said Smash Bros. doesn’t include protagonists of older games, when they...
- An E and two 8: I think I’ll play safe and wait to see if this and the other leaks are true before saying something… But, yeah, fake or...
- An E and two 8: Happy B-Day, Mother 2. Even though I haven’t played you as much as everyone on this page has (Only 2 times). You still gave...
- Anonymous: @ an actually reasonable person “how DARE someone express their opinion on an online reviewer! The NERVE of some people!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @An actually reasonable person I don’t watch random game reviewers anymore but that comment you wrote is pretty...