Full Air Freshener Set for Sale!
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
- Dr.x: That sounds amazing. Too bad I already know I can’t go. But I would love to go.
- Miles Vialpando: So, maybe an Amiibo will come without his hat, or perhaps his left arm missing. Haha… I plan on buying two. One for using in...
- TS: Hahahaha, I agree with Yay. Glad to see some Utah people are going to be there. I just moved to Utah and it’s friggin’ killing me.
- ShadowSoul720: I’m doing an Earthbound Lets play on my YouTube account if anyone is interested in an up and coming New YouTuber!
- Yay: Finally, living in Utah is a benefit.