The Gas Station Screen Mystery
Remember that brand new copy of EarthBound that was on eBay the other day? Well, it sold last night for $4700
I think this is the most a copy of EarthBound has ever gone for – just a few years ago we were amazed when a new copy sold for $1000, but now that almost seems… cheap. I checked, and $4700 means that you could either buy EarthBound or a retirement home:
There’s a good side to this, though – now that word about this has gotten out, you can expect many people hoarding new copies of EarthBound to put them up for auction. In fact, here’s an unused copy for sale already:
I always feel kind of bad for the initial buyer when this sort of thing happens – something sells for real high, then a bunch of others show up immediately afterward. The good thing is that if you’re looking for a new copy of EarthBound but don’t want to spend $4700, this is probably the perfect chance. Use the tips and info here to try to get the best deal too!
Other Related Posts:
45 Comments to EarthBound Sells for $4700
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 Earthbound Figure Phone Strap Set of 5 NINTENDO 1994 JP Takara
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...
- wvlfpvp: NekoKnight: It’s a username. Spelling is how you freaking want it to be. I replaced vowels with the consonant “v”...