WarioWare Paradise Line
A bunch of skilled musicians who are fans of EarthBound recently got together to make an album inspired by EarthBound. Here’s a better description:
To celebrate the music of the Mother series several artists have banded together to create the most nostalgic tribute to these games they could muster. Their music uses takes you on a journey beyond the end of Mother 2/EarthBound, meeting new characters and even a few new enemies.
Here’s a sample track:
What’s cooler is that they ripped all of the instruments from EarthBound to create this music, so it has an EarthBoundy vibe to it, even though it isn’t EarthBound music exactly. Not only that, they’ve posted the resulting sound font online for anyone to use!
You can listen to individual tracks, download the full album, and download the sound font here!
UPDATE: If that doesn’t work, see the link here.
The only thing is that I’m not really sure what this album is called… 😕 Oops, I guess it’s called “I Miss you – EarthBound 2012”. Silly me!
Can’t forget to list the artists either:
Shannon Mason (Pongball)
If you’ve listened to EarthBound fan music in the past you might recognize some of these names! And I’m lovin’ that Megalo song 😀
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound Inspired Album
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues