The Dr. Andonuts Mystery Deepens
A bunch of skilled musicians who are fans of EarthBound recently got together to make an album inspired by EarthBound. Here’s a better description:
To celebrate the music of the Mother series several artists have banded together to create the most nostalgic tribute to these games they could muster. Their music uses takes you on a journey beyond the end of Mother 2/EarthBound, meeting new characters and even a few new enemies.
Here’s a sample track:
What’s cooler is that they ripped all of the instruments from EarthBound to create this music, so it has an EarthBoundy vibe to it, even though it isn’t EarthBound music exactly. Not only that, they’ve posted the resulting sound font online for anyone to use!
You can listen to individual tracks, download the full album, and download the sound font here!
UPDATE: If that doesn’t work, see the link here.
The only thing is that I’m not really sure what this album is called… 😕 Oops, I guess it’s called “I Miss you – EarthBound 2012”. Silly me!
Can’t forget to list the artists either:
Shannon Mason (Pongball)
If you’ve listened to EarthBound fan music in the past you might recognize some of these names! And I’m lovin’ that Megalo song 😀
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to EarthBound Inspired Album
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…
- Ar: Why does the Saturn sticker has two white dots? It’s supposed to be part of the sprite?
- Expert: Doujinshi is fan made work based on an existing thing. This could be a novel (or fanfic) or manga. To be a doujinshi it must be based on an...