An Onett Arcade in Real Life
pirohiko has been constantly trying to improve the TAS record for EarthBound – this time we see the game being completed in 9 minutes and 1 second!
I kinda want to see someone try this on a real console – it’d require an absolute ton of luck but I think it’d be awesome to see some crazy kid with a Power Glove on (or maybe someone wearing the MOTHER 2 jacket) pull off this stuff like it’s nothing
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...