MOTHER 2′s Wii U Ratings and Scores
I’ve noticed EarthBound prices getting really crazy over the holidays – people were trying to sell complete sets for over $1000! The craziness is slowly starting to subside, but not entirely, as there are still many prices $700 and higher.
I’ve noticed that EarthBound prices get especially high over each holiday season and then slowly drop afterward – although never fully getting as cheap as they were pre-holidays. So if you’re hoping to get a copy of the game, avoid buying during the holiday season!
Also, to try to bring some sanity back into EarthBound prices, I made a page that’ll keep track of average prices of EarthBound cartridges, guides, and complete sets – my hope is that it’ll at least help a few people avoid getting ripped off. Check it out here!
I’m also looking for other online sites that might carry the game, so if you know of any let me know and I’ll add them to the page.
You can still get a copy of EarthBound without going into debt, you just gotta have some know-how and some patience. As an example, a complete set sold on Amazon the other day for only $80 – or about how much the game cost about in 1995. So hope isn’t lost yet
(Hey I also just realized this is EB Central’s 3rd birthday, hooray!)
(Also just realized I finally made good on this project announcement, double hooray!)
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Buy EarthBound For Less
Featured Item on eBay:
SNES Earthbound game and players guide.
- MysterySprite22: This is an awesome podcast. I wish I was still in my Digital Media class so I could make more of them, but alas, I’m no...
- Autistic Pichu: 25 years huh? It’s been about seven years since I got into the series, although I never got to actually play the games for my...
- MysterySprite22: Wow. 25 years? That’s awesome! I had no idea the series was even around for that long(mainly because I only recently got...
- pulver106: I always enjoy a good podcast. Any idea when the next one will be up?
- 10N45: @BusterTheFox Looks like “Reggie” did a great job mocking his company’s customers. I’m sure many people found out...