An Itoi Blocked Your Way!
EarthBound prices are blasting off again – I’m not even sure where to begin this time 😯
First is this new copy of EarthBound that’s been VGA graded. As of the time of this posting, there are two days left on this auction, with the price currently at $2,325 and 39 bids. In other terms, we’ve entered the realm were EarthBound is now worth as much as this:
Apparently the VGA uses a microscope to tell if a game’s been played or not, and this particular game’s never been played. So if you want a brand-new copy, keep your eye on it!
Update: with 7 hours left, this is now at $4400 😯
If that new copy is too much for you, then there’s always this complete copy of EarthBound, selling for only $1189. So you’ll only need to sell a few gallons of your blood 😛
You might think these are just isolated cases, but in fact an unused copy of EarthBound sold a few days ago for $950.
If super-duper pristine copies aren’t important to you, complete copies do sell for a LOT less than these and I’d recommend them instead. As always, check out this page for info on how to get EarthBound as cheaply as possible.
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Buy EarthBound Bye Wallet
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?