Debunking the Demon Baby
Popular Posts:None found
earthdyedred recently shared something he found – if you hug the bottom area of the first floor of the Fourside Department Store, you can leave the building without triggering the blackout event where Paula gets kidnapped. Here’s a video of it:
Of course, you still need to trigger it at some point to continue with the story, but if you find yourself in there sometime but want to leave for whatever reason (like reorganizing items or getting other stuff in order), now you can!
I actually think this might be old news to some folks (I seem to have a very vague memory of it myself, but that could just be old man stink) but it’s still nice to know nonetheless. Especially since that particular part of the game seems to be tough for newcomers.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Avoiding the Fourside Blackout
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.