SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
earthdyedred recently shared something he found – if you hug the bottom area of the first floor of the Fourside Department Store, you can leave the building without triggering the blackout event where Paula gets kidnapped. Here’s a video of it:
Of course, you still need to trigger it at some point to continue with the story, but if you find yourself in there sometime but want to leave for whatever reason (like reorganizing items or getting other stuff in order), now you can!
I actually think this might be old news to some folks (I seem to have a very vague memory of it myself, but that could just be old man stink) but it’s still nice to know nonetheless. Especially since that particular part of the game seems to be tough for newcomers.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Avoiding the Fourside Blackout
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...