EarthBound Fans Thank Shigesato Itoi Back
earthdyedred recently shared something he found – if you hug the bottom area of the first floor of the Fourside Department Store, you can leave the building without triggering the blackout event where Paula gets kidnapped. Here’s a video of it:
Of course, you still need to trigger it at some point to continue with the story, but if you find yourself in there sometime but want to leave for whatever reason (like reorganizing items or getting other stuff in order), now you can!
I actually think this might be old news to some folks (I seem to have a very vague memory of it myself, but that could just be old man stink) but it’s still nice to know nonetheless. Especially since that particular part of the game seems to be tough for newcomers.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Avoiding the Fourside Blackout
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?