EarthBound Price Update (Sep 2012)
A couple years ago, ardwickofonett – who’s done some great EarthBound Flash animations in the past – made a video called “The Minch Who Stole Christmas”. Since it’s almost Christmas now, it seemed like a good time to post it, for those who missed it all those years ago!
There was going to be acting originally but then time ran out. I dunno, I kind of like it without the voices, but maybe that’s just ’cause I’m an old dude who likes silent films 😛
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to The Minch Who Stole Christmas
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...
- Star and Moon: It’s not that big of a deal that Itoi isn’t making Mother 4, because the Mother 4 fangame is almost finished.
- Bionicfemme: I was so surprised when he said that Pokey was his favorite character! I’ve tried really hard to see more about what makes Pokey...
- DJMankiewicz: I suspect we don’t know what sorts of e-mails he’s been getting from the west. We’re all pretty well behaved here,...