The Final Day of the EarthBound Bash is Today!
December 12th, 2011 | Auctions
If you frequent this site, then you probably know Onion, one of the awesome and serious collectors who manages to find all kinds of cool stuff. Well, he’s looking to lighten his collection a little bit to get some money, so if you’re into EarthBound/MOTHER merch, he’s got some stuff you might be interested in!
This was available at the Japanese crane game machines for a short while last year. These are the biggest ones and really nice quality. Poe did a video about these a while back, check it out here:
Now this is a collectors item for sure – only 200 were given out, and you won them by winning a bunch of Japanese crane game figures, jumping through a bunch of hoops, and then entering a drawing. More info here. Needless to say these are really hard to come by, especially outside of Japan.
This was promotional material used to advertise the first MOTHER game. I don’t see this very often, definitely worth grabbing if you’re more of a historical (or hysterical) collector.
So buy some stuff, get some cool rare merch of your own, and help out a fellow fan! And then Onion can finally build his Super Onion Machine.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Onion’s Cool Stuff up for Grabs
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.